The Exhibits Vendor Shall:
1. Present all materials to be displayed to the designated committee prior to the event.
2. Agree to pay the CASF-V a fee of $5 for use of space.
3. Bring all needed display props, including hanging materials deemed necessary. CASF-V will provide other needed items if indicated and possible.
4. Understand that if for any cause it becomes impossible, including inclement weather, to have the event, this agreement is terminated and vendor will waive any and all damages.
5. Understand that CASF-V, town of Fuquay-Varina or other entity is not responsible for damages arising out of an injury or loss, including my employees or goods, from any cause whatsoever, while operating under this agreement.
6. Understand that CASF-V will provide no insurance for the vendor-that the vendor will purchase his own and therefore relieves CASF-V of any responsibility in connection with the safekeeping of the property while at the event.
7. Understand that the vendor will submit a completed publicity information sheet and a photograph of self and work. (Photos can be e-mailed email@example.com). Agree to permit photographs of their work to be used for the purposes of promoting and advertising the event. All photographs remain the property of CASF-V.
8. Understand that setup starts at 8:00 a.m. and must be completed by 9:45 a.m. No shows will forfeit space.
9. Adhere to cleanup schedule - from close of event until one (1) hour later.
10. Understand that CASF-V shall determine the eligibility of all products and services, and therefore, reserves the right to deny display of items that have not been listed on the application. CASF-V’s decision shall be final and binding. No music or loud sounds are okay without prior will are permitted without prior approval.
11. Agree to maintain dignity and integrity of the Festival and will not perform any acts of a harmful nature. CASF-V reserves the right to ask any vendor or its employees to leave the festival who they feel are not acting in the best interest of the festival. Vendor will adhere to the space assigned and be a good neighbor.
12. Keep exhibit open and staffed during all event hours. Interior signs are limited to 8 ft. or less.
13. Understand that smoking, burning of candles, incense or other materials is prohibited. Any smoking outside must be 25 feet away from any doorway or ventilation unit.
14. Shall abide by all regulations governing usage of the premises. Displays or exhibitors space must be free standing.
15. Understand that CASF-V is not liable for personal injury, or for lost or stolen goods. Insurance is the vendor’s responsibility, and is recommended. Vendors are liable for any damage caused to property. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the sponsor and its agents from any claims, cause of action, and suits resulting from any damage, injury, or loss to any persons connected to the exercise of vendor privileges granted.
16. Understand that CASF-V has the option to cancel the event up to 30 days prior to its effective date and will return space fees to the vendors.